Volunteers play a vital role in the ministry of Good Samaritan Clinic. It is not required that volunteers be medical professionals; the clinic needs volunteers for many things that do not require healthcare experience. Clinic staff trains each volunteer and places him or her where he or she will be most comfortable. Good Samaritan Clinic provides volunteer opportunities in the following areas:
- Medical records
- File maintenance
- Many other unique volunteer opportunities!
- Pharmacy support
- Interpreters (Spanish)
- Professional volunteers (dentists, physicians, nurses, pharmacists, etc.)
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at Good Samaritan Clinic, please fill out and submit the
You are welcome to drop off your application on Mon-Thurs at the front window of GSC-West or GSC-East or return it via email to email@example.com
Thank you for considering Good Samaritan Clinic as a potential organization towards which to donate your time and talents; we look forward to meeting you!
Physicians and Mid-Level Providers
Please join us to enhance our ability to deliver quality health care with compassion and respect to Burke County’s low-income, uninsured population. The Clinic staff and its medical and non-medical volunteers want this to be a hassle-free and joyful experience for you. We offer you the following support to make that happen:
- Medical malpractice coverage with Medical Mutual
- Patient relationship remains with the Clinic
- Hours and days woven around your other schedules
Thank you for considering Good Samaritan Clinic as a potential medical home to volunteer your time and talents, please call Debbie Feduke RN, Clinic Operations Director, at (828) 212-4180 for more information!
Good Samaritan Clinic provides its physician volunteers with the following:
- Labs provided onsite and processed by Lab Corp
- Radiology services provided by Blue Ridge Healthcare
- Experienced medical assistants
- Spanish interpreters
- Clinical Pharmacist Practitioner to provide medication adjustments and health education
- Reinforced patient compliance with your orders and medications
- Registered pharmacy and formulary for onsite dispensing of prescriptions with no Class 2 drugs onsite
- Christian fellowship, appreciation and gratitude!
If you are interested in volunteering your time and services to Good Samaritan Clinic, please fill out and submit the Volunteer Application.