Please help us continue this incredible ministry by donating today!
Good Samaritan Clinic strives to improve the lives of uninsured Burke residents, one patient at a time. Each dollar donated goes directly into the provision of patient care.
About Good Samaritan Clinic
• Good Samaritan Clinic is a private, community non-profit that does not receive third party reimbursement or federal funding.
• Individuals, businesses, churches, civic groups, and private foundations are the primary monetary donors.
• In-kind donations also play a large part in making clinic services possible.
• Blue Ridge Healthcare provides x-rays and other diagnostic testing to the clinic at no charge.
• Lab Corp provides all labs free of charge.
• Brand name medications are received from pharmaceutical companies’ Medication Assistance Programs.
Donations of any amount are very helpful in ensuring that Good Samaritan Clinic can continue its ministry, and all donations are greatly appreciated.
Good Samaritan Clinic is a 501c3 non-profit, so your gift is tax-deductible.
Acknowledgements are provided for all donations for tax purposes.